TRESemmé at Mara Hoffman Summer 2016 Hair by TRESemmé Stylist Marco Peña
Inspired by her trip to the Jardin Majorelle, designer Mara Hoffman’s Summer 2016 Collection embodies Moroccan style with bright colors and eye-catching prints. Bold accessories including head scarves and oversized sunglasses bring a 70’s feel to the look, making voluminous textured waves created by TRESemmé Stylist Tyler Laswell the perfect compliment to the collection.
Get the look:
1. Section hair and lightly mist with water until damp. Apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Mousse from root to end then layer TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray through the lengths of each section to set the foundation for voluminous waves.
2. Diffuse hair with blow dryer to bring out hair’s natural texture while creating volume.
3. Take small sections starting at the nape of the neck and curl them using a 1?4” barrel curling iron. Mist each section with TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hold Hair Spray to prevent curls from falling.
4. After curling each section, grab the ends in one hand and use the other hand to open up the curl. Continue this until entire head is curled and fluffed.
5. Set the look with another mist of TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hold Hair Spray.
6. Add a head scarf for a chic, summer look.
TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Mousse
TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray
TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hold Hair Spray